"TAKING CARE OF YOUR HARDWOOD FLOORS"
- REGULARLY CLEAN & SWEEP: Always sweep on a regular basis. Dirt, dust, gravel & other small particles of debris can scratch, dent or damage the hard wood floor surface when stepped on and tracked through the home. By sweeping regularly you will rid the elements that will damage your floors.
- PROPERLY VACUUM FLOORS: The best and safest way to keep your wood floors clean is by sweeping. but you can also vacuum. You "DO NOT" want to use the vacuum with the beater bar attachment That you would use on your carpet, this would be to ruff for the wood floor. Use the hard wood attachment on your vacuum & if there is not one you can use a wet and dry vacuum, this will be much gentler on your floor while removing dust & debris.
- MOPPING IS A NO NO!!: Using a mop can damage the wood floor, to much water can cause wood to swell warping the floors creating permanent damage. If your wood floors need a good cleaning from spills & such, get a barely damp rag using lukewarm water to use on the floors & dry it immediately right after with a towel.
- WEARING SHOES?: Many of us wear shoes around the house, pay close attention to the type of shoes you are wearing. Walking around the house with high heels on can damage the wood floors, the heals of the shoe will act like little hammers as you make your way across the hardwood. It's best & the safest to just leave your shoes at the door, by doing so your reducing the chances of dings, scuffs & scratches to your hardwood floors.
- PREVENTING SCRATCHES: Their are a lot of us, including myself that love having pets in our home, keeping your pets nails filed & clipped short will help prevent their claws from dinging or scratching the floor. Also using felt pads on the legs of the furniture will help protect your floor as well as using area rugs with a padding underneath preventing deep scratches.
- Jonesboro, Ar
- Wynne, Ar
- Paragould, Ar
- Bono, Ar
- Walnut Ridge, Ar
- Pocahontas, Ar
- All Neighboring Counties
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW AS WE SHOW HOW WE CLEAN & SEAL YOUR HARDWOOD FLOOR.